44376RE: [SabreSailboat] Leak in cabin headliner

  • Carter Brey
    Aug 2, 2013

      Greg,

      I'm pretty sure my fasteners were round head or pan head slotted machine screws. Not hex head.

      What the heck, why not put a wrench on one and start turning? What's the worst that could happen? You already have a leak. If you discover the culprit you can extradite it to Sheremetyevo Airport for a few weeks.

      CB

      On Aug 2, 2013 11:33 AM, "THOMPSON, GREGORY" <gregory.thompson@...> wrote:

      Carter,
      Wasn't sure of the name for them.  They are just aft of the mast on the deck.  I have the headsail furled so the jib sheet stays on all summer.  The cheek block looks like it attached with bolts because the top is a hex.  Was yours this way?  I suppose it could be threaded and into wood below.

      Greg T.

      Greg Thompson
      Physical Education Teacher
      Longacre Elementary