43649Re: RE: [SabreSailboat] Re: Compass Replacement S 30 MK III

  • Dan Trainor
    Jun 18, 2013
      I also got mine rebuilt  and it came out looking and operating brand new.  And also used the fusion paint.  Forget what I paid, but it must have been less $, if I recall.

      On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Mike Merriman <mike.merriman1@...> wrote:

       I've got a compass for sale if interested.

      Mike Merriman

      On 06/18/13, JOHN CALLIS<jsts@...> wrote:

      Kevin

      Check EBAY.  I replaced my old plastic compass with a beautiful Stainless Richie for $150.00.

      Also check with marine consignment shops.

      John
      S34 MKII

      On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 8:36 AM, Kevin wrote:

         Wow thanks guys.

      I just looked at the prices of those fancy compasses whew I had no idea.

      Kevin

      --
      Dan
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic