      From: Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of JohnF
      Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 1:26 PM
      To: Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SabreSailboat] Anchor bridle ideas?

      Any fresh ideas for making an anchor bridle?

      Typically we take a spare line and attach it to the nylon anchor rode with a kleimheist hitch or some fancy knot. I'd feel more comfortable with some kind of mechanical connection (gadget, caribiner, etc.) but these things only seem to be available for attachment to chain rodes. Has anyone come up with unique solutions or products I have overlooked?

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic