41786Re: [SabreSailboat] Marine Plastic lumber i.e Starboard

  • mookiesurfs
    Feb 20, 2013
      Marine surplus stores have lots of it from scraps and leftovers. It's the way to go, IF they have what you want.
      Bill B

      Sent from an elegant interface with limited functionality, while traveling

      On Feb 20, 2013, at 5:59 AM, Allison Lehman <allison@...> wrote:

      You might try a trophy shop.  I know my local one carries it.

      Allison

      On Feb 20, 2013, at 7:33 AM, JohnF wrote:

      I recall there are sellers on ebay. Can't speak to pricing; it is expensive everywhere I think.

      --- In Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com, "g_ingram" wrote:

      > I am looking for a local supplier of marine plastic lumber (Starboard, Kings Starboard). West Marine sells a product but it is very expensive. I am looking in the Woburn, Boston, Salem, Mass. area. I am looking for sizes 1/2 " 30x50 1/2" by 12x30. Colors white, black, seafoam. I thought someone at West Marine said there was a place in Somerville MA.
      > I will be building new panels to mount electronics. I have used this material before and it is very easy to cut and machine and it looks good. The West Marine prices are to high.
      >
      > Thanks
      > George

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic