41361Re: W27A Fuel Line Bleeding Option

  • Martin
    Jan 17, 2013
      Thanks to all for help on the fuel pump I found the model 476459 Facet for $80 at Yacht Supply Depot. The 476459 is the model Toresson says replaces the original Westerbeke fuel pump of the W27A.
      The primary purpose of my post though, was to alert fellow 27A owners that a bleed point does exist on the engine fuel system even though it is NOT identified in the owners documentation.
      Cheers,

      Martin

      --- In Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com, Bennett Kaufman wrote:

      > Does anyone know with which Westerbekes (or any other engine[s]) this particular fuel pump will work?
      >
      > ben kaufman, CARACOL (S36 #52)

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic