40834Re: [SabreSailboat] Different Tack Update

    Dec 10, 2012
      It's early yet. And we have a nascent paint remover war.

      That's great news. Thanks again for you efforts.

      Dave

      On Dec 10, 2012, at 3:51 PM, Peter Tollini wrote:

      As of this morning, the Red Cross' Team Sabre site has raised just under $1,500 from 38 donors.  Again, they don't tell me who or how much. The donations keep coming in, too.  It all makes a difference for the people who were walloped by Sandy.

      Plus, we seem to be staving off the annual Varnish Wars, Oil Imbroglios and Aerodynamics Kerfuffles.

      Pete

      If you missed my original email or just joined us, the Team Sabre site with the American Red Cross is at:

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic