35197Re: Flash Mob

  • Jan
    Dec 1 10:07 PM

      That was simply OUTSTANDING! Over the last five years, I have never laughed so hard at postings on this board. What a great bunch! Poor Lee King. He must think we are all NUTS, but he must learn we give no quarter here. Oh and Jim, the Flash Mob video was exceptional too.

      Within the next few months, I will be anchored again in front of the hotel where "Ten" was made and I promise to harken back to these recent exchanges. And I will keep on the lookout for Bo but alass, she never appears anymore.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic