25632Re: [SabreSailboat] Tashmoo

  • Leonard Bertaux
    Jul 1, 2010
      Good morning Carter

      Very windy up here on the North Shore as well - the kids are all in sailing class on 420's and had an exciting day.
      I plan on spending the week of the 10th in Tashmoo. No first hand reports but in a phone conversation with the Tisbury Harbormaster he reports the channel is dredged to 8' every other year. Last year was the most recent dredging. As we draw 6'-6" we'd appreciate a report with first hand knowledge.
      All the best.

      Len Bertaux
      Walkabout S38 MKII

      On Jul 1, 2010, at 5:45 AM, Carter Brey wrote:

      Hi y'all,

      Anyone have up-to-the minute information on the depth at the entrance
      to Lake Tashmoo? Delphine is planning to visit at the top of the tide
      today.

      Very windy here in Cuttyhunk yesterday and today.

      Social notes from all over:

      Passed a Sabre 32 motoring in the opposite direction yesterday morning
      as we headed out east from Block, probably off Newport. I was setting
      the pole on the foredeck and we waved to each other. Was that anyone
      here?

      The Sturteyvants' S38 is moored 100 feet away.

      Carter Brey
      S28 Delphine
      City Island, NY

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic