25631Tashmoo

  • Carter Brey
    Jul 1, 2010
      Hi y'all,

      Anyone have up-to-the minute information on the depth at the entrance
      to Lake Tashmoo? Delphine is planning to visit at the top of the tide
      today.

      Very windy here in Cuttyhunk yesterday and today.

      Social notes from all over:

      Passed a Sabre 32 motoring in the opposite direction yesterday morning
      as we headed out east from Block, probably off Newport. I was setting
      the pole on the foredeck and we waved to each other. Was that anyone
      here?

      The Sturteyvants' S38 is moored 100 feet away.

      Carter Brey
      S28 Delphine
      City Island, NY
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic