2545Re: [SabreSailboat] Got the 3/8" pipe to 3/4" hose fittings

  • Grant Woodside
    Apr 1, 2006
      John,

      There is a gasket between the pump and the engine
      cover. When I removed the pump, the gasket came apart
      and is stuck to the pump and the engine cover. I had
      to tap the pump with a screw driver and hammer to
      remove it.

      Grant

      --- john kalinowski <sabre32sailor@...> wrote:

      > what gasket material?
      >
      > who is on his way to pull & rebuild his pumps
      > right now.
      >
      > Grant Woodside <gewoodsiii@...> wrote:
      > Got the 3/8" pipe to 3/4" hose fittings by UPS
      > this
      > evening. They Fit! Ordered them from
      > http://www.hoseandfittings.com/ Thanks for all your
      > help understanding pipe fittings. Reintall the raw
      > water pump this weekend. Maybe launch next week.
      >
      > What is the best way to remove the old gasket
      > material?
      >
      > Any other advice?
      >
      > Grant and Terry Woodside
      > Eliza D S32 #3 1984
      > Edgewater, MD

      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

      > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for
      > ridiculously low rates.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic