23320Re: [SabreSailboat] White covering on bulkhead in head on Sabre 34-I?

    Jan 4, 2010
      Any auto seat cover re do place should have exactly what your looking for ! Take a small corner scrap to compare   Lee/ fla.

      From: josrulz_2001 <josrulz_2001@...>
      To: Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, January 3, 2010 5:25:02 PM
      Subject: [SabreSailboat] White covering on bulkhead in head on Sabre 34-I?

      Hi all,
      I'm doing some work on our 1984 Sabre 34-I, and I might need to replace some of the white "veneer" material that covers the teak bulkhead in the head. Seems like a vinyl or plastic-type of material.

      Does anyone know what this material actually is, and where I can get it (if even possible)?
      Thanks!
      -Jim

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic