      Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 5:25 PM
      Subject: [SabreSailboat] White covering on bulkhead in head on Sabre 34-I?

      Hi all,
      I'm doing some work on our 1984 Sabre 34-I, and I might need to replace some of the white "veneer" material that covers the teak bulkhead in the head. Seems like a vinyl or plastic-type of material.

      Does anyone know what this material actually is, and where I can get it (if even possible)?
      Thanks!
      -Jim

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic