      From: Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Bartlett
      Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 10:05 AM
      To: SabreList Yahoo
      Subject: RE: [SabreSailboat] Attention gearheads

      Will it rev over 1500 out of gear when warmed up?

      If you didn't use the boat much, is the prop/hull fouled with growth?

      Jeff B
      S28-546

      To: Sabresailboat@ yahoogroups. com
      From: pete@tollini. com
      Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 23:37:52 -0500
      Subject: [SabreSailboat] Attention gearheads

      After a miserable summer and fall of non-sailing due to illnesses, weather and life in general, I found my W18 increasingly tough to start, with lots of cranking and black smoke.  When I got out, it wouldn't rev over 1500 and was pushing out plumes of black smoke.  I'm thinking dirty/leaky injectors.  Any other thoughts or sugggestions?

      Pete

      Solace

      S30 200

      Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop. Learn more.

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic