      From: Peter Tollini <pete@...>
      Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 23:37:52 -0500
      To: <Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [SabreSailboat] Attention gearheads

      After a miserable summer and fall of non-sailing due to illnesses, weather and life in general, I found my W18 increasingly tough to start, with lots of cranking and black smoke.  When I got out, it wouldn't rev over 1500 and was pushing out plumes of black smoke.  I'm thinking dirty/leaky injectors.  Any other thoughts or sugggestions?
      Pete
      Solace
      S30 200
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic