22604Re: [SabreSailboat] Marine TV omnidirectional antenna

  • Bill Blalock
    Oct 1, 2009
      John, I can't help you with tv as I've sworn off it, but I'm not a Luddite.  What I do when I'm on the boat is use marina wifi or my own wireless card to stream tv from Hulu or movies from Netflix.  I'm not sure about live sports though.  Be careful of your (typically 5Gig)  monthly usage cap on your wireless card if you use that; a movie can use upwards of a gig.

      Bill B

      On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 10:50 AM, John Coffey <jimmycrackhead2000@...> wrote:

      I could have sworn we talked about this on the list but my owned saved emails only talked about VHF antenna.
      Basically I need any advice from those that have installed an omnidirectional tv antenna. I'm tired of using the rabbit ears for my HDTV and it's football season.
      Boat Drinks
      John
      In Like Flynn S34

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic