    From: sid wax <xawdisney@...>
    To: Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 8:40:16 AM
    Subject: [SabreSailboat] Re: Saloon double bunk S34-I

    Out of curiosity in this regard, I have wondered how the cushions on the 28 are supposed to work. I don't have the quarterberth cushions on the boat, as I use that space for daysail storage, but I have wondered how the cushions work on the port setee when it is expanded out to make a double bunk. Does the seatback for the quarterberth somehow fill in the rest of the space on the bunk? Doesn't look like it would fit (too short and too wide).

    Sid

    --- In Sabresailboat@ yahoogroups. com, "sailor11767" <HarryK@...> wrote:

    > I'm having troubles figuring out the double bunk in the MK1 S34. The bunk folds out fine, and I have all the cushions (interestingly, we have great condition upholstery, but no foam to go in it!. The problem is the aft corner is unsupported, and I can't find any evidence that anything ever existed there.
    >
    > This is kind of important, as the boat didn't come with cushions for the forepeak, and we're trying to get things together enough to move from daysails (they are great!) to overnights as soon as the oppressive summer heat goes away (say, Sept 1).
    >
    > Any 34 users have any idea (or pictures!) what holds that end up?
    >
    > Harry
    > S34-I #063
    > Annapolis

  • Show all 10 messages in this topic