      From: Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of sailor11767
      Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 10:47 PM
      To: Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SabreSailboat] Saloon double bunk S34-I

      I'm having troubles figuring out the double bunk in the MK1 S34. The bunk folds out fine, and I have all the cushions (interestingly, we have great condition upholstery, but no foam to go in it!. The problem is the aft corner is unsupported, and I can't find any evidence that anything ever existed there.

      This is kind of important, as the boat didn't come with cushions for the forepeak, and we're trying to get things together enough to move from daysails (they are great!) to overnights as soon as the oppressive summer heat goes away (say, Sept 1).

      Any 34 users have any idea (or pictures!) what holds that end up?

      Harry
      S34-I #063
      Annapolis

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic