      From: Dan Trainor <daniel.trainor@...>
      To: Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, May 1, 2009 9:54:07 AM
      Subject: Re: [SabreSailboat] Glens phone number ??

      Jack, sorry to here about your strut dilemma.  Wouldn't you have to haul regardless to replace the strut?  So, I would think you could do a short haul, remove the strut and hand it over to a fabricator who can then produce an exact copy.  Then you can install the new one while your on the hard?  I don't see an alternative.  Dan

      On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 9:34 AM, jack horner <captbluwater@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      GUYS , I'm in a real bind here, my strut needs replacing, Glen has none and none can say  es we have one with no measurements !!  Does any one still have a Sabre 28 out of the water ? I would like a picture  digital and as much information as your willing to give me.
       To get the info I need to haul the boat remove the strut and pay land yard fees while I find and decide.
       I'm trying limit my cost here, I took a bath in the market like we all have ! and this kind of money just is not there anymore, so most likely this will be borrowed money !!  Yeah I'm not happy  , but boats are boats..   Any help would be appreciated. .   Thank you Lee/ Tampa bay  Fla