20371Re: [SabreSailboat] Glens phone number ??

    May 1, 2009
      I have looked on the BUCK ALGONQUIN in DE site  they make struts for alot of boats including Saber , but they do not stock by boat they use there own system by measurements and there part number . So boat type and style mens nothing to them !!
      I need tons of info to decide...   Lee/ Fla

      From: jack horner <captbluwater@...>
      To: Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, May 1, 2009 9:34:34 AM
      Subject: Re: [SabreSailboat] Glens phone number ??

      GUYS , I'm in a real bind here, my strut needs replacing, Glen has none and none can say  es we have one with no measurements !!  Does any one still have a Sabre 28 out of the water ? I would like a picture  digital and as much information as your willing to give me.
       To get the info I need to haul the boat remove the strut and pay land yard fees while I find and decide.
       I'm trying limit my cost here, I took a bath in the market like we all have ! and this kind of money just is not there anymore, so most likely this will be borrowed money !!  Yeah I'm not happy  , but boats are boats..   Any help would be appreciated. .   Thank you Lee/ Tampa bay  Fla