1917Sabre Rock Hall Video Blog

  • john coffey
    Mar 1, 2006
      Hello Sabre friends, Just want to let you know I've
      been totally wasting precious time that I could have
      used on fixing my Sabre this winter to get up a video
      blog that will feature some of my sailing adventures
      on my S34 "In Like Flynn". First "Sabre vlog"is a
      quick tour of boats on the hard in Rock Hall and the
      town itself, with an interview with Dave Macaleer just
      back from Key West Race Race. On water adventure to
      happen, quality to improve!
      John aka Jimmy
      www.jchtv.com

      http://www.jchtv.com/
      A vlog about craic, cocktails, travel, sailing and Philadelphia!

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic