1907Re: [SabreSailboat] Re: radar

  • R. Coerse
    Mar 1, 2006
      Closer indeed.....about 5 and 1/2 weeks :-)

      yaf001 wrote:

      I think you have to have a graduate degree in semiotics or classics to ask, “do you want fries with that? “

      I’m going in for my cranial cellphone implant next week. It’s a new Garmin beta prototype, with direct sitcom and GPS (the GPS antenna uses inductively coupled strands of hair) so this will obviate the need for any kind of mizzenmast, which would be curious indeed on a Sabre…..

      I’m hoping for a Firewire or USB2 port at about the level of the third cervical vertebra so that I can “network” with all the gear already aboard the boat, and sail accordingly without leaving the quarterberth, or even opening my eyes J

      Cheez People, winter does strange things to one’s imagination while awaiting the Spring Splash! Hey – it’s getting closer, for those of us in the deprived Northeast….!

      Yves

      S34 Mk II “Alphee” (44)

      1986 Sail No. 282