17842Re: Replacing a Sole on a Sabre 30

  • jeffrey19672002
    Oct 1, 2008
      I heard that Joe got stuck. They tried to send him to a slip
      around the corner, where there is no water. I guess he got stuck pretty
      good. I did not have any problems. It did feel as though I pushed thru
      about 6" of mud. Its hard to believe that they are dropping the water
      so fast. It has been great all year, and the last 3 weeks its dropped
      over 8-9". Is Joe keeping his boat there this year? When do you haul
      out, and where do you store?
      > Jeff,
      > I posted the photos in the group area. Before I saw that Mike had
      > downloaded them.
      > Did you have trouble getting into the marina? An OYC boat, Petunia,
      > got stuck in the mud Sunday trying to get into the marina, he only
      > draws 4.5 feet. Joe is also a good source of info on boats. Very
      > knowledgeable and skilled.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic