17510Re: Cockpit Seacock Maintenace

  • Warren Kaplan
    Sep 1, 2008
      The only thing Carter left out was the Advil!!! Take three before
      undertaking this attempt to assume the physiognomy of a pretzel and
      then take a handful after you negotiate extracating yourself from the
      bowels of your boat!! Wash both doses down with single malt. Take an
      extra swig or two just to make sure!!

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic