15903Barnacles in the boat!

  • Jim Serra
    May 1, 2008
      While replacing the lav sink hose on my S28 I came across some dried
      out barnacles in the storage area under the sink. She's been on the
      hard all winter, so no way to tell how long they've been there.

      - Could one get barnacle growth from standing salt water left over
      from a speed indicator cleaning?

      - I rarely opened the lav seacock, so I'm thinking that maybe it's
      weeping. Any ideas on testing while she's still out of the water? I
      know Sabre used 5200 to bed the seacocks, so I'm looking to avoid
      pulling/rebedding unless absolutely necessary.

      Thanks,

      Jim
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic