12856Re: [SabreSailboat] Re: GPS swivel brackets / Snapit!

    Oct 8, 2007
      As we also discussed on the midship cleat thread, beauty has its cost!

      Dave

      On Oct 8, 2007, at 7:46 PM, Dave Evans wrote:

      John,
      Thanks for helping me beat this one to death!
      Is what I thought. A nice thing about the SnapIt! is that it can be
      completely swung around so the GPS can be seen from any angle. Like
      when someone else has the wheel, but I want to check things out
      without taking their place. Plus it can be swung in and out of the
      way when the cover goes on. But not as pretty!
      dge

      --- In Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com, john kalinowski
      <sabre32sailor@...> wrote:

      > B is the main one.
      > I believe A can be set when you set up the mount. But once in
      place, it is set until take it apart and reset it.

      > There is also a vertical setting with a knob on it.
      >
      > john
      >
      > Dave Evans <dave@...> wrote:
      > John,
      > Sorry, feeling dense here! "Around the bar?"
      > Here's a quick drawing: http://images.sailonset.com/EdsonGPS.jpg
      > The circle at left is the pedestal guard; the gray block the GPS.
      So is
      > motion A or B (or both) possible?
      > Thx,
      > dge