12776Re: [SabreSailboat] Re: GPS swivel brackets

    Oct 1, 2007
      I see a photo posted of what looks like a starboard GPS swivel bracket where do I get one ? I saw Edisons bracket but its not the one in the photo ! Do i just have it all wrong ? Wouldn't be the first time  ! LEE

      Carter Brey <cbrey@...> wrote:
      Email-land twisted it somehow and only turned the first half of the
      string into a link. Just highlight the entire string of characters all
      the way through to and including the numerals "28817" and paste it into
      the URL space in your browser by hand.

      Or just go to www.defender. com and search "edson gps mount". It's the
      first item that pops up.

      Cheers,