      From: Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of sid wax
      Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 12:06 AM
      To: Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SabreSailboat] Re: Replacement winch

      Thanks to all for your comments. In view of the fact that I determined
      that it would not be a direct fit and I would have to bung up the
      coaming and drill new holes anyway, there was no need to get the Harken
      32. I decided to go with a pair of Andersen 40STs. I'll let you know
      how they turn out.

      Sid
      --- In Sabresailboat@ yahoogroups. com, "sid wax" <sid_w@...> wrote:

      > Anyone know how close a hole for hole match the Harken 32 winch is to
      > Barlow 20? The Barlow measures pretty close to a 4 1/8" circle, so
      it
      > should work, but I'd like to know if anyone has made the switch.
      >
      > Sid Wax
      > Passing Fancy
      > S28-2 #319

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic