FOX 48

  • GIM
    Message 1 of 14 , May 3, 2006
      Hello, we doing some mod, test tonigt on 6306 Plus/Minus qrm. Time 24.00 Loc or 22.00 Utc.
      The SMS Number is 0047 97 15 73 72.

      Your´s Mike / FOX 48

    • GIM
      Message 2 of 14 , May 20, 2006
        Hello Radio Freaks, we have thunderstorms in the area, BUT, if the weather will cooperate, we will be on air tonight in 48 met band, sometimes after midnight. If the thunderstorm comming closer, we will disconnect all cabels, and hopfully be on air Sunday morning.

        Your´s Mike
        Radio FOX 48

      • GIM
        Message 3 of 14 , May 20, 2006
          Radio FOX 48 on air NOW !
          Freq, 6310 kHz.

        • GIM
          Message 4 of 14 , May 31, 2006
            On Air NOW, 6300 kHz

          • GIM
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 24, 2006
              On Air Right Now 6305 kHz
              Hotline telephone direct to the studio, 0047 9715 7372
              Mike / Fox 48

            • GIM
              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 10, 2006
                Testing right now on 6300

              • GIM
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 25, 2006
                  Hello Radio Freaks, Radio FOX 48 is on the air waves now. The freq right now is 6300 kHz.If you can hear anything of this transmission, please give uss a call on SMS NR: 0047 9715 73 72.
                  All correct report´s with payment for post return, and we will send you the FOX qsl, ( That one with the red fox on ).
                  Your´s Dj Mike.

                • GIM
                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 8, 2007
                    test test test
                  • GIM
                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 23, 2008
                      Testing right now, 21.00 UTC on 7498 kHz, please send your reports to
                      radiofox48@...
                      The power will be just some 35 watts.
                      Your´s MIKE.
                    • GIM
                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 23, 2008
                        Testing now on 7498 kHz, with 35 watts only.
                        MIKE
                      • GIM
                        Message 11 of 14 , May 24, 2008
                          6316 kHz

                        • GIM
                          Message 12 of 14 , May 24, 2008
                            Our HOT Line is open now, radiofox48@... oder tel for SIMSE =0047 97 15 73 72

                          • GIM
                            Message 13 of 14 , Aug 14, 2008
                              Sorry, Giving out wrong number, the right number for SMS is 0047 97 15 73 72.