Anyone here got an unbuilt VFO "Retro Helper" they would like to sell ? Rick KC8AONkc8aon
* here is an earlier post with my Retro 75 * K9DVL Dave * * SWLRetro75 The firstk9dvl
Glad you got a Retro 75. I have had mine for a long time and made many contacts with it. Has anyone successfully recreated the VFO add-on? Of course theyjackw9gt
- Board size 3.5” x 5.27”
- Tunable 80/75M AM Receiver- 50 kHz, selectable, varicap-tuned
- 4 kHz receiver IF crystal filter at 6 MHz
- Room-filling speaker volume from LM386
- Crystal-controlled Transmit- 3885 kHz supplied
- Board pads for 2nd crystal frequency, remotely switchable
- Transmitter output power: 2.5W carrier/ 8W peak
- Transmit and Receive ALCs
- Uses readily-available and inexpensive dynamic mics
- Built-in Alignment function
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Apr 16, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.