Hey bird folks, I saw my 2 FOS Ovenbirds along the Shipley Trail this morning. It is best to access this area from the Periwinkle parking lot because with allfrance4fa
My FOS Blue Wing Teal at the Bailey Tract, 7 of them . I'm so looking forward to more ducks. France Paulsen Sanibel Floridafrance4fa
Summer break is over and Bird Patrol tours are back at Bunche Beach! Shorebird ID walk San Carlos Bay - Bunche Beach Preserve Thursday Aug 27th @ 5:30 PManhinga42
identification of difficult species. (4) To help beginning birders become more proficient in their birding skills. (5) To share interesting experiences/sightings related to birding trips (e.g. snakes, butterflies, plants, etc.).
- Jun 26, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.