Whimbrel Birders Club was founded at the first annual Illinois Young Birders Symposium in August 2016. Our first walk was in October 2016 when we went towd5skbkcflq33w4z5zi3veuex4hfxzdj4t3hsh3g
Island-wide blow-down? of Ruby-throated Hummingbirds(m&f), over 40 sightings, feeding on Sea Grape flower-spikes, at feeders. Hummingbirds not seen on islandrhipkens
The Smooth-billed Ani is still being reported in the canal east of the STA 5/6 Deer Fence Public Access Parking lot. On April 22 a Great White Heron (morph ofmengland380
identification of difficult species. (4) To help beginning birders become more proficient in their birding skills. (5) To share interesting experiences/sightings related to birding trips (e.g. snakes, butterflies, plants, etc.).
- Jun 26, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.