Of interest/curiosity Vince, On July 18th we had this "Great White" Heron 56 miles offshore from Sanibel Is. So while there may well be a resident populationjbouton2
With all the migration chatter I decided to check out our local migration spot - flooded tomato field. No migrants but a few good birds: Flooded Field Birdmonicahiggins
What a pleasant surprise for me as I walked out to the sea wall at Pink Shell Resort just south of Bowditch Point Park on the N tip of Estero I.( Ft Myers
identification of difficult species. (4) To help beginning birders become more proficient in their birding skills. (5) To share interesting experiences/sightings related to birding trips (e.g. snakes, butterflies, plants, etc.).
- Jun 26, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.