Black-Necked Stilt

  • birder124247
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16 2:09 PM
      I stop by the north Naples water treatment plant this
      afternoon at 4pm.
      At least 6 Black-Necked Stilts were feeding in the shallow
      area. Also present were Greater Yellowlegs, Western Sandpipers,
      Northern Shovelers, Glossy Ibis, Killdeer, Blue Winged Teals,
      and a Wood Stork. There may have been other sandpipers as I only
      had binoculars with me.
      This is in north Naples off Goodlette Frank Rd. just south of
      Immokalee Rd.

      Ken Williams
      Naples