Re: [SWFLBirdline] photo Sanibel aberrant Laughing Gull, and Lesser Black-backed Gulls

  • dlstokes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2006
      Birders,
      We tried to send a photo to the list but it did not seem to go through. We do
      not know if it is possible to send a photo to the list as an attachment.
      If anyone is interested in the photo of the aberrant Laughing Gull with
      orange legs and orange bill with a black tip, email us and we will send it to you.
      Is this possibly the bird that was thought to be the Black-headed Gull?
      We're still looking.

      Best,
      Lillian and Don Stokes