Mackle Park Marco Island, ducks

  • birder124247
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2005
      Stopped in for my weekly visit to Mackle Park on Marco Island.
      There has been a small group of Northern Shovelers aroud for weeks,as
      well as Mallards. Have seen Ringed-necked ducks,Lesser Scaup as well as
      Blue winged Teals, though they were not there today. Today though was a
      single male Ruddy just floating getting warm from the sun.

      Kenneth P. Williams