Ding Darling

  • Andrew Thornton
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2005
      While setting some small mammal traps in a spartina marsh yesterday, a
      group of us came across a swamp sparrow, the first I've seen on
      sanibel. After we finished and headed back to the office, we saw a
      blue-headed vireo in the parking lot, also my first for sanibel!

      good birding,

      Andrew Thornton
      Sanibel, FL
    • edcombs73
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2013
        Ding Darling's Wildlife Drive is free this Saturday, Sunday, and Monday for the holiday weekend. Ed Combs