SRQbirdAlerts Yahoo Group

  • srqbirdalerts@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2005
      Perhaps of interest to SWFLBirdline subscribers is the SRQbirdAlerts Yahoo
      Group.

      The SRQbirdAlerts Yahoo Group provides rare and interesting bird alerts and
      other bird watching information for the SRQ (Sarasota & Manatee Counties,
      Florida) area. Some of the bird alerts are from surrounding counties (Ft. DeSoto
      Park in particular) that are within an hour drive of the SRQ area.

      SRQ is the code for Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport.

      The SRQbirdAlerts may be visited at:

      Peter Rice

      SRQ Bird Alerts is brought to you by Peter Rice in
      association with the Sarasota Audubon Society.
      Visit them at www.SarasotaAudubon.org

      Please send any input for the next SRQ Bird Alerts E-mail to:
      SRQbirdAlerts@...

      To visit the SRQ Bird Alerts Yahoo Group, please click on
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SRQbirdAlerts/

      We encourage you to forward the SRQ Bird Alerts E-mails to others and to
      encourage others to subscribe to our bird alerts E-mail list.

      The Manatee Audubon chapter is at http://www.manateeaudubon.org/ and the
      Venice Audubon chapter is at www.veniceaudubon.org

      Should you NOT receive SRQ Bird Alerts for more than two weeks it likely will
      be due to your E-mail address having been removed from our directory. If you
      wish to continue to receive SRQ Bird Alerts please send an E-mail to:
      SRQbirdAlerts-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      End of SRQ Bird Alert E-mail