Thanks

  • nibor3212003
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2005
      Thanks to all who replied to the GBBC inquiry (including Vince L's
      indirect reply on the state list). Participation here is much better
      here than in my northern home. Could 75 degrees v. 25 degrees be a
      factor?

      Saw a raft of about 35 hooded mergansers in the middle of Estero Bay
      Friday evening. Someone -- don't recall who -- was inquiring about
      red knots. I regularly see from one to three on the FMB lagoons.

      Bill Jones
      Bonita Beach