unknown birds

  • ginetmat
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2005
      I have posted in the photo section three much better pics of the fm
      painted bunting and what I think to be a first year male indigo
      bunting. They are the last three pics. The blue apears to be the
      color of a robins egg, not indigo.
    • ginetmat
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2005
        In the photo section under unknown birds there are three new photoes
        of birds I can't I.D. They are the last three photoes #7151, #7158
        and #7159. The larger bird comes in around three p.m. and feeds and
        fly's up until I leave the area around eleven p.m. Names of these
        birds would be appreciated and wether they are male or female or
        mono.
        Thanks
        Ron Crandall
      • Ron
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 31, 2005
          Group,
          I have posted pics of two birds in the photoes section I cannot i.d.
          Can someone help me. These birds came in to my feeding area together.
          They are half the size of the American house sparrow. They do not have
          conical bills but a more pointed bill. I could aproach to within six
          feet of these birds but at that time I didn't have the camera with me.
          The lighter colored bird was feeding on millet in the bougainvillia.
          These birds have been in the area for two days. If they stay I will
          set up a blind and get much better pics.
          Go to photoes,click on all albams, go to unknown birds and the last
          five pics are of the two birds.
          Thanks,
          Ron Crandall
          Ft. Laud. Fl.