2 Eurasian Wigeons @ Eagle Lakes Park

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004

      Following a pattern male EUWI was found, and then a second, Doug Suitor has
      passed word that he saw 2 male Eurasian Wigeons at Eagle Lakes Park this morning
      (2 Dec 04).

      For directions go to:

      http://www.caloosabirdclub.org/HotSpots.html

      and scroll down to "Naples Area".

      Arlyne Salcedo
      SalcedoDVM@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004

        I should have added the EUWI have been seen in the northwestern most of the 3
        ponds, found to the left of the parking area and in front of the apartment
        buildings! You can walk the berm around the pond.

        CE

        Charlie Ewell
        Arlyne Salcedo
        SalcedoDVM@...