Common Mynas

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2004

      I had an interesting early bird shopper over the weekend! In front of Best Buy
      on US-41 in Ft Myers, a Common Myna was working the parking lot with the
      grackles. Months back I saw one out in an industrial area near Dunbar High
      School. Interestingly, neither one was near a fast-food restaurant! ;)

      Arlyne Salcedo
      SalcedoDVM@...