Where to see a Barn Owl

  • Earl Orf
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2004
      I am a birder from Minnesota who will be staying on Sanibel Island from Nov
      10-16.I would really like to see a Barn Owl. Can anyone give me some
      reliable locations in the Sanibel area to search for one? We will have our
      car so driving will not be a problem. After we leave Sanibel we will be
      going to Orlando for a few days.

      Thanks, Earl Orf