Banded Snowy Plover and more

  • McAvian@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2004
      Since banded birds are being noted I thought I would relate the Snowy Plover
      with multiple leg bands I saw on the Sanibel causewy on the 14th of Sept.
      There was another unbanded snowy with it as well as hordes of Sandwich Terns, 2
      least terns, many other plovers- wilson's, semipal., blak-bellied, and mcuh
      more. very exciting since usually there are birds here but not in such good
      concentration.
      I have submitted the reoprt to Patuxent, yeah me.
      McAvian@...
      Vince McGrath
      Ft. Myers,Fl.