RFI White-rumped sandpipers & Bahama Mockingbird

  • Doug Wassmer & Lilian Saul
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2004
      Hi:

      We are thinking about a Memorial Day run to Key West to check out the
      recently reported Bahama Mockingbird at Indigenous Park, with a stop at the
      raceway in Homestead to look for White-rumped sandpipers which were present
      at this site on Memorial Day weekend in 2002 & 2003. We would appreciate
      any updated information - pro or con - on these two species. Thanks

      Doug Wassmer & Lilian Saul

      Tampa, FL

      Dwassme1@...