Re: [SWFLBirdline] Little Estero Lagoon/FM Beach, 27 Mar 04

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2004

      I've uploaded a digiscoped shot of one of the Red Knots Marie mentioned in her
      Little Estero Lagoon post at the SWFLBirdline home page. I believe I had 6 or 7
      earlier that day on Saturday. To check this and a few other shots from this
      month (Black Scoter, Avocet, Wilson's Plover, Western Sandpiper) go to:

      Click the photos link along the left side of the page. You will need to have a
      profile/password with Yahoo to view the photos, as well as archives. There are
      quite a few pics on the page now.

      Arlyne Salcedo
      SalcedoDVM@...

      From: "Charlie Ewell"
      Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 16:54:35 -0500

      > All,
      >
      > I don't have time for a full report today, but a trip out to the Little Estero
      > Lagoon this AM with Lee County's Bird Patrol (volunteers that census county
      > properties monthly), Sat Mar 27, had some unique sightings for this location.
      > Of interest, the American Avocets (26 at the south end of the lagoon) and one
      of
      > the female Black Scoters (usual area off the gulf beach just before the
      > mangroves end and the lagoon is visible) are still present, as well as a
      Common