Re: [SWFLBirdline] Re: Banded Caracaras

  • Jeff Bouton
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5 7:41 AM
      Vince and all,

      Why does it have to be someone banding in those counties, are you talking
      about judged fledged juveniles? As you know Black-crowned Night Herons
      (unlike the resident Caracara) are highly migratory breeding well north into
      Canada. A banded bird or birds seen could come from anywhere south, east,
      and west.

      Jeff Bouton
      Port Charlotte, FL
      jbouton2@...