Herman Still at Fort De Soto

  • vlucas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2003
      For anyone still interested:

      I saw Herman (Heermann's Gull) this morning (7-12-03) at about 8:00AM at
      East Beach at Fort De Soto Park. I only stayed for five minutes just to
      see if he was there. Also present were Royal and Sandwich terns and
      plenty of Laughing Gulls. At the East Beach Turnaround, there were about
      two dozen Short-billed Dowitchers in both plumages as well as Western
      Sandpipers, Willets and Least Terns.

      Good birding,

      Vincent Lucas
      Naples, FL