Lakes Park 6-7 Oct 2001

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2001

      Not much happening migrant wise at Sanibel Lighthouse Saturday morning, so Walt
      Winton and I ventured over to Lakes Park in Ft Myers and did find a few
      passerines.

      Saturday:
      Ruby-throated Hummingbird
      Gray-cheeked Thrush
      Swainson's Thrush
      Gray Catbird
      Scarlet Tanager
      Am. Redstart
      Ovenbird

      Sunday Walt reported 2 Swainson's Thrushes and the male Scarlet Tanager again.
      The birds this weekend were enjoying the berries in the tall ficus tree located
      towards the rear of the garden, just before the entrance to the succulent
      garden. There is a bench underneath the tree.

      Charlie Ewell
      Arlyne Salcedo
      FLRBA@...