Twas 2 Wilson's Plover chicks, not three-6/9 FMB

  • bseaside
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2003
      Hello again,

      Evidently I am going to have to once again take notebook and pen into
      the field to keep myself on straight and narrow when giving reports.
      Don't think it will help much though. Usually can't read my
      handwriting. And hate those stray ink marks I get all over me.
      Anyway...

      Woke up from a short nap (I offically become a Florida Senior Citizen
      in a few days and was resting up for my big day) this afternoon
      saying to myself, "it was 2 Wilson's Plover chicks, not 3" And so it
      was-2.

      Wanted to straighten it out so if you see the two you don't fear that
      one has been preyed upon.

      Also, I remembered that we saw the alternate plumaged physically
      challenged Dunlin.

      Over and out.
      Marie
      Marie Gonsalo