South Ft. Myers

  • McAvian@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2003
      Hi all,
      Taking a break from all-out travel birding I enjoyed a day rated 10 (on a
      1-10 scale) with a Hermit Thrush at my bird bath as well as a Robin ,catbirds
      ,butterbutts ,doves ,jays and more .... meanwhile Eagles, Storks,Vultures and
      such rode thermals above my yard- not bad for 100' x 50' of property. The
      best bird though was a Whip poor will at the Pine Ridge Rd. end of Kelly Rd.
      I sure hope to see it again.

      McAvian@...
      Vince McGrath
      Ft. Myers,Fl.