Sanibel hooded warblers and other migrants

  • mayhill10
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2014
      This morning there were at least two hooded warblers at the lighthouse as well as a few indigo buntings, barn swallows, and a ruby throated hummingbird..And on the way home from there along Periwinkle there was a tree with 8 Eastern kingbirds. .And now at 630 pm there is a male hooded warbler in our yard, which is about a mile from the lighthouse. The birding has definitely picked up.
      I haven't seen the male painted bunting at my feeders in a couple of days, but it seems to reappear every few days.
      Julie Long, ST Charles Il and Sanibel. .